Beauty Therapist with a passion for beauty, fashion, photography and blogging. Living in my own little world, jump on board.

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Autumn styles | Beauty


My Autumn Style

Summer has finished and Christmas is nearly here... Autumn is my favourite season. When I think of Autumn styles I think of - deep, rich colours, tartan, leather and cosy jumpers! 

 

Top Autumn Hair style

I have been loving this simple hair style this season and I have seen various bloggers with it. It's so simple yet so effective and goes well with different outfits.


Top Autumn Accessory 

This tartan scarf from Primark has been my favourite accessory this Autumn, I cant stopped wearing it, I practically sleep with it on.. For £5 it is super cosy and thick, perfect for Bonfire night. 

What are you favorite Autumn styles? 

Love 
Milly xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Milly Loves Makeup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig